This is how to make a yummy strawberry banana smoothie with yogurt. It’s a very quick and easy smoothie to make, an ideal breakfast drink and a great source dietary fibre.
Banana facts: are high in potassium and contain magnesium and are good for treating hangovers and dehydration, an important element in maintaining kidney health and glowing skin.
Strawberry facts: has one of the highest levels of vitamin C and the bright red colour tells you they are a great source of phytochemicals and therefore have a high level of antioxidants.
Yogurt facts: one of the best foods to maintain healthy gut flora and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast imbalances
- 5 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey for sweetness (optional)
- 3-4 ice-cubes for extra chill (optional)
Tip: You may use any type of milk that you wish, such as skim, soy, rice, goats’ milk
- Wash strawberries with water and cut off the stems
- Peel the banana
- Place all the ingredients into your blender
- Blend the ingredients until smooth
- Pour into a tall drinking glass
Serve and enjoy!
This original content was created by DetoxandBodyCleanse.com
© DetoxAndBodyCleanse.com – All rights reserved