A Lemon and Mint Drink make a refreshing summer beverage. You can also drink this mix when you body needs a healthy cleanse or to boost your digestion.
- 8 cups filtered water
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 2 lemons, (slice the lemons thinly)
- Lots of ice-cubes
- A handful of fresh mint
Calories: very low, only 7-8 calories per serving
Next: Combine all ingredients
- Place the 8 cups of filtered water in a jug or pitcher of your choice
- Add the freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon (you can add more lemon juice if you like a stronger lemon flavour)
- Slice your 2 lemons and add to the jug/pitcher
- Add the fresh mint to your jug/pitcher ( you can use a rolling pin to lightly bruise/crush the mint leaves to release the added flavor of mint)
- Lastly, add the ice-cubes
Next, stir all ingredients and place the jug in the fridge to chill (approximately 10 minutes before serving). This will allow the flavors to infuse together.
Now, all you need to do is serve your lemon and mint drink to your friends.
This original content was created by DetoxandBodyCleanse.com
© DetoxAndBodyCleanse.com – All rights reserved