A colorful mix of blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries. This berry smoothie recipe blends together a wonderful combination of berrie fruits to assist you to stay active and healthy. A wonderful source of vitamin C, antioxidants and dietary fiber.
Tip: place the fresh mixed berries in the fridge before juicing, so that they are chilled
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 155g (5oz) mixed assortment of fresh blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries (note: you could use 155g (5oz) of frozen mixed berries from the supermarket instead of fresh berries if you wish)
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt (optional)
- 3 Icecubes (optional)
- 1 mint leaf (optional)
- Wash the fresh berries with water
- Place the fresh berries (or frozen berries if that’s what you choose), yogurt, milk and ice into your blender
- Blend the ingredients until smooth
- Pour into a tall drinking glass
- Serve and enjoy!
Tip: garnish with a couple of berries and a mint leaf
This original content was created by DetoxandBodyCleanse.com
© DetoxAndBodyCleanse.com– All rights reserved